Sunday, March 29, 2009

new book


Well I'm in the middle of reading a new book,published in 2008.
The name of it is "BLACK BELT PATRIOTISM" BY Chuck Norris. that's right, the same Chuck Norris that is worldly known as the martial arts master and amongst other rolls is "WALKER, TEXAS RANGER". The body of the book is not about his life but about his thoughts on the United States political system and the direction it is going in. Surprisingly, this man is very learned about the U.S. Government and above all has a good grasp on something that appears to be long lost to us and that is common sense.

I truly believe that this man may indeed be a light that the conservative party may want to steer towards if they want to get back to the true conservative beliefs. The " To The Point" attitude and the constitutional knowledge and direction this man has would easily lead him into a positive political position of leadership if he wanted. I will attempt to contact Mr Norris and find out if I can indeed quote him on a few of the lines in the book because I do feel they are worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment