Thursday, March 5, 2009

what a mess we are getting into

Hello you Obamafonts
Are we having a good time reaping the rewards of the 'Changes" you voted for and we are getting?

Well lets just see how a few of those changes are doing......

well every time he opens his mouth to help someone my 401k goes down, that's quite a change...
no matter what he does its a continuous drop in the stock market so I know for sure I'm not the only one he's hurting.

health care- that's quite a subject there, 85% of the population has a health care plan of some sorts but because the 15% of the population decided, they felt they were owed health care by the government....AND they were VOTERS, well what better way for dear leader to get them votes, hell we will drop the status of the 85% to the level of the 15% and socialize health care. that way the "free clinics" will be just loaded and we will be waiting 3 weeks for a band aid.
OK, Am I dreaming or will I ever see Sen Edward Kennedy on line in a clinic, Imagine Oprah Winfrey in line for an operation waiting for 4 or 5 months, oh here's one: how about Cher being told to forget her next botox injection because shes to old anyway.

Just a few things to ponder.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment